Tuesday, November 25, 2008

101 Things in 1001 Days.

List is still in progress.

1. Ride a Roller Coaster
2. Go Zip-lining
3 Make and Fly a Kite
4. Complete a 5K Walk for Charity
5. Complete Metallica's One on hard level on Guitar Hero
6. Swim in the ocean.
7. Listen to the Pink Floyd discography in chronological order.
8. Read all of Kurt Vonnegut's published works in chronological order.
9. See Twilight movie.
10. Make a terrarium
11. Make a pot of meatballs and freeze them
12. Make a batch or tiropitas
13. Throw a Cinco De Mayo feast for friends.
14. Get a reclining chair like my Mom's
15. Go to Falling Waters
16. Grow my finger nails and get a french manicure
17. Buy new make up and wear it every day for a month.
18. Make the final payment on my car loan.
19. Go to a bonfire.
20. Fill an entire sketch pad with random doodles
21. Go to Texas to meet my cousin, Kym and Anne.
22. Go to a Water theme park
23. Meet friends for lunch at The North Market.
24. Learn to crochet
25. Go to the Museum of Art
26. Watch a Xmas movie on Xmas Day
27. Make a snowman
28. Go Canoeing
29. Make a "Best Friend Trophy" for my best friend.
30. See my first Hockey game
31. Watch a sunrise and sunset.
32. Get tipsy with friends.
33. Organize my music files.
34. Send a Post Card into Post Secrets
35. Drop 3 Dress Sizes.
36. Renew my passport.
37. Walk in a labyrinth
38. Get a bread maker
39. Learn to juggle
40. Learn to change the oil in my car myself.
41. Visit a haunted site.
42. Photograph a Day in the Life of Me.
43. Take a class in Botanical Art
44. Write a poem
45. Keep a food diary religiously for 2 weeks.
46. Get a massage
47. Have my first pedicure
48. Complete The Artist Way.
49. Transfer video to a DVD
50. Watch the video from my Australian vacation
51. Join a racquetball team
52. Do a Tai Chi video every day for a month.
53. Go to a Comedy Club
54. Take a walk in the rain with someone I love.
55. Go without coffee for a week.
56. Put an ad on an online dating agency and go on a date
57. Go horse riding
58. Go Camping and make S'mores
59. Finish my cross stitch
60. Get my cross stitch framed
61. Start guitar lessons
62. Write a poem
63. Recite a poem at an open-mic.
64. Try 10 new foods.
65.

3 comments:

Gina said...

That's quite a list!

Pen said...

cam and i were only talking about making a list the other day! i love it! what a great list you've got going here!

Pen said...

ps. thank you {so} much for your kind, kind words ~ it meant a lot xx