Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Money Exercise.

People with money are lucky.

Money makes people ungrateful.

I'll have more money if I find a better paying job.

My thought money was to be saved and put away for the future.

My mom always thought money would buy her happiness.

In my family, money caused us to grow apart.

Money equals security.

If I had money, I'd buy a house.

If I could afford it, I'd go to art school.

If I had some money, I'd find something else to worry about.

I'm afraid that if I had money, I would lose it.

Money is not the root of happiness but it can ease anxiety about the lack of it.

Having money is not everything.

Money causes people to become greedy.

In order to have more money, I'd need to stop worrying about the lack of it and open myself to it coming in from unsuspected sources.

When I have money, I usually spend it on food, books that I never get around to reading and movies that I rarely ever watch. Lately, it's been guitar hero games.

I think money is too important and to central to existence.

If I weren't so cheap, I'd spend more money on getting regular massages.

People think money is the most important thing in life.

Being broke tells me that I learning to make the most of what I have and be gracious for the small, important things in life.

1 comment:

Pen said...

love, love, LOVE this exercise!