Friday, August 22, 2008

The Life of the Imagination

1. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I would wake up with oodles of energy to start my day.

2. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I'd share Sunday mornings with a loved one.

3. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I'd be a productive artist, submitting pieces to galleries.

4. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I would take an evening dip in the pristine swimming pool in my back yard.

5. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I'd have written my memoir.

6. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I could buy clothes at any clothes store without having to go in search of the plus-sized section in the very back of the store.

7. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I would be using the gift of Reiki to heal and improve the general well-being of others.

8. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I could travel the world.

9. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I'd have regular massages and pedicures.

10. If the best of all possible worlds were reality, I would be enlightened.

No comments: